Mini Mak Rookie Programs (for future campers)
Our Mini Mak Rookie program is designed to help excite and acclimate future campers, otherwise known as Mini Mak’ers, to Mah-Kee-Nac the summer prior to attending as a traditional camper. The Mini Mak Rookie program is offered to boys entering 1st through 5th grade and consists of two options Mini Mak Rookie Camp and Mini Mak Rookie Days:
- Mini Mak Rookie Camp
- Mini Mak Rookie Days
Mini Mak Rookie Camp
5 nights: Sunday, July 19 – Friday, July 24, 2020
- Tuition: $1,350 ($500 credited towards tuition upon registration) Enroll Here
Our Mini Mak Rookie Camp takes place while camp is in session and is offered only to new boys entering 1st through 5th grade. Our Mini Mak’ers are supervised by experienced Mah-Kee-Nac staff and will be bunked together in separate cabins on Junior Camp. Mini Mak’ers will participate in all camp activities and special events.
Trip fees and one-way transportation home from camp to our local bus stops are included in the fee:
- Livingston, NJ (Livingston Mall – Macy’s Parking Lot)
- Montvale, NJ (Garden State Parkway from North end Commuter Lot)
- Jericho, NY (Birchwood Shopping Center – Marshall’s Entrance)
- New York, NY (American Museum of Natural History – South Entrance on W 77th)
- White Plains, NY (Bloomingdale’s Parking Lot)
- Philadelphia, PA (DoubleTree Hotel in Plymouth Meeting)
- Boston, MA (Sheraton Framingham Hotel)
- Albany, NY and Hartford, CT Airports
Please call 800-753-9118 for more information or enroll online HERE.
Mini Mak Rookie Days
Sundays, July 12 or August 2, 2020
- No charge Enroll Here
Mini Mak Rookie Days provide families an opportunity to sample a fun-filled camp day. Our experienced, enthusiastic staff take the boys through a jam-packed morning of activities while the directors show parents around camp and answer questions.
What to Expect:
Mini Mak’ers have the chance to try different activities to get a feel for how the Mah-Kee-Nac program works. They will also tour camp so they have a chance to see all of our facilities and meet campers and staff. In addition, they are treated to a great camp lunch in our dining hall. Mini Mak’ers then complete their action-packed day with a special event down at our waterfront. Activities may include Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Lacrosse, Tennis, Flag Football, Ropes Course, Archery, and more.
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Arrival and Introductions
- Activity Rotations/Parent Tour
- Q & A with the Directors
- Special event at the waterfront
- Final Goodbyes
All boys must wear sneakers and socks…and we suggest that parents do the same!