Mini Mak Rookie Programs (for future campers)
Our Mini Mak Rookie Programs are designed to help excite and acclimate future campers, otherwise known as Mini Mak’ers, to Mah-Kee-Nac the summer prior to attending as a traditional camper. Our Mini Mak Rookie programs consist of two options Mini Mak Rookie Camp and Mini Mak Rookie Day:
- Mini Mak Rookie Camp
- Mini Mak Rookie Day
Mini Mak Rookie Camp
Friday, July 21 – Friday, August 4, 2023
- Tuition: $5,200 ($500 credited towards tuition upon registration for a future session) Enroll Here
Our Mini Mak Rookie Camp takes place the first two weeks of our three-week session and is offered only to new boys entering 2nd through 5th grade. Our Mini Mak’ers are supervised by experienced Mah-Kee-Nac staff and will be bunked together in cabins on Junior Camp. Mini Mak’ers will participate in all camp activities and special events and be fully integrated into our Junior Camp. The option to extend for the last week of camp is available and encouraged for Mini Mak’ers if they’d like.
- Laundry is included in tuition
- One trip day is included in the tuition
- One-way transportation to camp at our local bus stops is also included in the fee:
- Livingston, NJ (Livingston Mall – Macy’s Parking Lot)
- Montvale, NJ (Garden State Parkway from North end Commuter Lot)
- Jericho, NY (Jericho Commons – Marshall’s Entrance)
- New York, NY (American Museum of Natural History – South Entrance on W 77th)
- White Plains, NY (Bloomingdale’s Parking Lot)
- Philadelphia, PA (DoubleTree Hotel in Plymouth Meeting)
- Boston, MA (Sheraton Framingham Hotel)
- Albany, NY and Hartford, CT Airports
Please call 413-274-4092 for more information or enroll online HERE.
Mini Mak Rookie Day
Sunday, July 9, 2023
- No charge Enroll Here
Mini Mak Rookie Days provide families an opportunity to sample a fun-filled camp day. Our experienced, enthusiastic staff take the boys through a jam-packed morning of activities while the directors show parents around camp and answer questions.
What to Expect:
Mini Mak’ers have the chance to try different activities to get a feel for how the Mah-Kee-Nac program works. They will also tour camp so they have a chance to see all of our facilities and meet campers and staff. In addition, they are treated to a great camp lunch in our dining hall. Mini Mak’ers then complete their action-packed day with a special event down at our waterfront. Activities may include Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Lacrosse, Tennis, Flag Football, Ropes Course, Archery, and more.
10:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Arrival and Introductions
- Camper Activity Rotations/Parent Tour
- Special event at the waterfront
- Q & A with Directors
- Final Goodbyes
All boys must wear sneakers and socks…and we suggest that parents do the same!